Orange Comet is a premium content creation company producing high-quality, disruptive NFT digital collectibles and blockchain experiences.
By blending super-creative content and game-changing technology, our mission is to create groundbreaking NFT experiences for the fanbases of our clients. We are powered by a passionate group of people who believe the future of all entertainment and media is on the verge of a major change and our diverse backgrounds, experiences and industries, work to help our clients shape their businesses for the emerging Metaverse of opportunities that awaits.
We are helping some of the world's biggest brands connect to new audiences
Orange Comet is solving problems for major brands and IP holders—renewing interest for their existing communities as well as opening doors to new audiences—while creating entirely new sources of revenue.
Arts & Sciences
Sports & Entertainment
Film & TV Icons
Space & Exploration
WHO WE ARE
Proven & Experienced
Orange Comet is a company built by best-in-class multi-disciplinary experts, many of whom have been working together for several years.
Beyond dedicated creative and technology personnel, our team includes an NFT Pioneer, a film/TV producer, a Hall of Fame athlete, well-known TV and movie personalities, a former public company CEO, Wall Street leaders, a leading comic book and graphic novel publisher, and award-winning graphic artists & photographers.
- Two time NFL MVP
- Super Bowl Winner and MVP
- Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee
- NFL Network television personality
In 1997, Estefan along with her husband, Emilio, established The Gloria Estefan Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports a variety of causes, including education, spinal cord research, vocal cord injury research, animal rescue and cultural development. Estefan and her husband have been recognized for their philanthropic work by The Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital and the T.J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research, among others.
Her numerous awards include:
- An induction into the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame, and the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song
- Sold over 100 million records worldwide, earned 7 Grammy Awards, an Oscar nominated performance for the song “Music Of My Heart”
- A Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, an American Music Award for Lifetime Achievement
- In 2015, was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama, the Nation’s highest civilian honor, presented to individuals who have made meritorious contributions to the United States, to world peace, and to cultural endeavors.
- In 2017, Gloria was the first Cuban-American, singer- songwriter to receive The Kennedy Center Honors.
Over a career that has spanned decades, he has produced albums that have broken sales records internationally, achieved countless number one hits across the charts and launched the careers of some of the most successful recording artists in the world. He’s been instrumental in shaping the careers of Shakira, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Jon Secada, and many others. Estefan is also a best-selling author (The Rhythm of Success) and Broadway Producer of On Your Feet.
In 2015 President Barack Obama recognized Estefan with the nation’s highest civilian honor—the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Estefan has also received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, and most recently, the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize.
His numerous awards and recognitions include:
- 19 Grammys
- Gershwin Prize for Popular Song, BMI’s Songwriter of the Year, Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award by the Songwriters’ Hall of Fame
- A Star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame
- U.S. Congress National Artistic Achievement Award
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Medal of Excellence for Community Service, Harvard Business School Award for Business & Philanthropic
- Served as Vice Chair of the Commission for the National Museum of the American Latino and on Boards of Trustees of The Kennedy Center, the Berklee College of Music and the University of Miami’s Frost School of Music.
- Prior CEO of publicly reporting finance company
- Prior Co-Owner and President of the Arena Football League’s Orlando Predators
- Currently Managing Director of real estate related private equity company, with ownership in such high-profile properties as the new Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
- Film and music producer and manager
- Founder of Flavor Unit Entertainment with Queen Latifah; produces films and television shows.
- 20+ year business partner of William Shatner
- Has brought over 245,000 NFTs to market since mid 2020
- Co-Owner and creator of a blockchain-based authentication system for real world items
- Diverse client roster; including Snoop Dogg, BMW of North America, Jack in the Box, Google, adidas, Lyft, Diageo, Beats by Dre, Disney, Marvel, and more
- Has been featured in Fast Company, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, AdWeek, Billboard, VICE and more as an expert on multicultural lifestyle and culture marketing.
Enhancing brands and products through creative imagineering for over 20 years, Dante blends design with technology. Has directed and executed for clients such as Netflix, Condé Nast, Nike, Google, and several agencies—art direction, strategy, 3D, motion, UX/ID, and a little magic.
Over his career, he has worked with a long list of clients including the National Hockey League, National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, Condé Nast, ESPN and several other broadcast and publishing agencies.
Get in touch
We are on the cusp of something great. Let’s build something amazing together!